Приветствуем Вас, Прохожий (Guest) | RSS
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Модератор форума: SoCrat  
Lands of Nevendaar » Nevendaar. International Realm. » Disciples » Being ignored and irriated
Being ignored and irriated
Денисик Дата: Суббота, 02.05.2009, 18:53 | Сообщение # 16
Статус: Offline
2 Qumi
I understand. You're wrong: they are ignoring not only international community, but all fans :( - they don't hear our wishes and seldom answer for questions. I try again to tell you: if you see any fresh news (or not very one) and want to have it in English - just send me the pass of it. I can help with translating questions too, but Ftor agreed for it - I think, his help with questions could be more useful. I understand that it is not very tasty, but it's better then nothing, don't you think so?
P.S.And it doesn't matter, that you have no cyrilluca - if you have a place for Disciples in your soul ;)... You should stop explaining me the troubles of international communitee and begin to give passes of any news about Disciples you want to be translated. If Ftor is bisu - also with questions. Even maybe I will know any answers - i will write them with prooflinks. And you will help funs on off-site to know more about D3 - maybe not day-in-day, but - I repeat - it's better than nothing at all.

To the next message: GoR, what are you speaking about? Texts or questions?
P.S.Qumi has three helpers now, but not believe in such succeess :)

"...Эльфы - наикрутейшие нагибаторы всея Невендаара." (с-Inno)

Сообщение отредактировал Денисик - Суббота, 02.05.2009, 21:55
GoR Дата: Суббота, 02.05.2009, 19:38 | Сообщение # 17
Me too!

Я умерший, и я одаренный
Благом Мортис - богини тьмы.
Полумертвым был воскрешенный.
Впредь, вне застенок жизни-тюрьмы.

Много видевший, много знавший,
Знавший ненависть и любовь,
Все имевший, все потерявший
И опять все нашедший вновь.

Вкус узнавший всего земного
И до жизни жадный опять,
Обладающий всем и снова
Все боящийся потерять...
Денисик Дата: Воскресенье, 03.05.2009, 17:33 | Сообщение # 18
2 Qumi
You say that nobody can help you with translations and questions? But I can't understand, what for do you need all this while having a possibility of speaking with those ones, who can tell you everything about D3? what have ever been said - I mean SF forym. No, even more correctly - The part of SF forum about Disciples - here the pass is: http://strategyfirst.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80 ;) There are few old guys stayed from SF while it was alive, they have a huge knowledge about D1-2 and are intrested in D3, and care of any translations. Didn't you know about it for the moment? But I still agree to help with any translations by your first ask. I wish you good luck and great fun while speak with that ones :)

Гангрен Дата: Воскресенье, 03.05.2009, 17:46 | Сообщение # 19
Gangren, One and Only
Offcourse he knows about this forum! Only noobs did not hear about it.

Всему готовому, совершенному поклоняются, все становящееся недооценивается. Ф. Ницше

<Disciples of Mortis>

Денисик Дата: Воскресенье, 03.05.2009, 17:50 | Сообщение # 20
So why he needs any translations while knowing about this?? - There is a lot of such there.

Гангрен Дата: Воскресенье, 03.05.2009, 17:52 | Сообщение # 21
Gangren, One and Only
They always think, that our flood contains much more info, than their threads)))

Всему готовому, совершенному поклоняются, все становящееся недооценивается. Ф. Ницше

<Disciples of Mortis>

Денисик Дата: Воскресенье, 03.05.2009, 17:56 | Сообщение # 22
Well, I proposed help. And not only I. If he needs - he can tell about it.

Qumi Дата: Понедельник, 04.05.2009, 01:11 | Сообщение # 23
They always think, that our flood contains much more info, than their threads

I'm too sleepy to read all posts, but just look at the number of posts from PRs and devs in your part and in our ;-)

Денисик Дата: Среда, 13.05.2009, 00:23 | Сообщение # 24
2 Qumi
As I've told, holiday comes for those, who believe. The Mother of Mountains came to the English part of the official site of D3. You need no more translators as for now because you have a possibility to ask enything you want to the developers themselves.
P.S. This does not mean, that I will not help, if you ask. I'm just telling you the fine news. :)

Ftor Дата: Суббота, 16.05.2009, 02:27 | Сообщение # 25
Укуренный вампир (Doped vampire)
Well, Hillmother started to answer some questins in Eng part of the Off Forum.Maybe it`s too late, but I think it`s better than never.
I don`t know how long will it last,but I hope that the Being ignored and irriated situation is now over.

Sorry for my poor Eng,etc.etc.

<Disciples of Mortis>

Lands of Nevendaar » Nevendaar. International Realm. » Disciples » Being ignored and irriated
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск: