Приветствуем Вас, Прохожий (Guest) | RSS
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Модератор форума: SoCrat  
Lands of Nevendaar » Nevendaar. International Realm. » Disciples » Being ignored and irriated
Being ignored and irriated
Qumi Дата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 21:18 | Сообщение # 1
Статус: Offline
It seems that the new PR Marina is for certain thing ignoring the international or so called english part of the disciples 3 forum. She is active in all other parts quite a lot, few posts a day recently, but none since her introduction and 2 answers maybe in the english part. She seems to be ignoring my pms to her with a question to be more active in english part, I recived no answer from any of those pms. She might be "punishing" us for the topic that was created for Aleksander, who was asking questions about modding and was irritated by the lack of feedback from the PRs and devs. I feel now also irritated by her behaviour.

Moreover I began to think that the disciples3.ru( or disciplesworld.com which is the same)forum should be international isntead of being russian. It's an official forum of the game and I thought that the russian state was just contemporary due to the forum being in beta stage, yet there are no changes. The forum should be an international one because of its officiallity, the devs and PRs activity and because of that the "international" forum of Strategy first is not a forum enterily concentrating on Disciples 3, rather than just a subforum, and SFI sold the rights of Disciples 3 making Akella official owner, thus making SFI forum not offical for Disciples 3.

This just have somehow gone too far, we're being ignored, squizzed in one part of the forum, treated worse than the rest of the forum and thus the international part is quite empty by now, disencouraged by the forum hierarchy.

SoCrat Дата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 21:58 | Сообщение # 2
Balance Keeper
I understand your indignation, Qumi. This topic is like an English-speaking community manifest, you know. But how can we, the Russian-speaking community, assist you with solution of this problem?)
Qumi Дата: Четверг, 05.02.2009, 00:16 | Сообщение # 3
You see I thought of posting it here because this is in a way more neutral ground. On the disciples 3 forum it will be probably deleted by someone like the PR, here she is no a mod or admin, on the other hand this place is sometimes visited by the devs and PRs, so if this topic will be active it might be spotted by them. Of course if it was in the russian part of this forum it would be more visible, but I want to hold onto the rules of this forum ;).

Oh and I don't feel comfortable calling it a manifest... too high-flown :shy:

Сообщение отредактировал Qumi - Четверг, 05.02.2009, 00:21
Kurlovich Дата: Четверг, 05.02.2009, 09:13 | Сообщение # 4
Король Горных Кланов (King of the Mountain Clans)
Write this message to Risto privately!
Pass under this link: http://nevendaar.3dn.ru/index/8-95

Push on link [Отправить ЛС], which situated under photo. Then write subject of your message in line called "Тема:". Paste text of your message, and press "Отправить".

SoCrat Дата: Четверг, 05.02.2009, 16:24 | Сообщение # 5
Balance Keeper
Qumi, we'll keep this topic active for a while.) Actually, only son of Finwe post something here from time to time.)

Also try to post your questions here: http://nevendaar.3dn.ru/forum/18-119-42#27578, as an exception, once you may post in English.)
It's a kind of "Questions to developers" topic.)

Qumi Дата: Пятница, 06.02.2009, 16:48 | Сообщение # 6
Quote (Ftor)
I spoke with Marina about this problem.
Devs will find a man who will translate news for you(some day,yeah),but what about direct answers...i can`t tell anything.

Seems like there is some progress so maybe it'll be good to give them a chance, see what happens and then maybe react again, we'll see :P

Antibioticum Дата: Пятница, 06.02.2009, 21:43 | Сообщение # 7
Магистр Серой Гильдии (Master of the Grey Guild)
Sorry for interrupting the conversation :)… but I think that there’s no any problem at all. ‘Cause, among the people who live in this forum, there are some who can give the answers to all your questions. So… we can talk about everything without any discomfort. You’re absolutely free in posting your ideas and questions.
Ftor Дата: Суббота, 14.02.2009, 23:46 | Сообщение # 8
Укуренный вампир (Doped vampire)
*still trying to do smthng abot this situation*

<Disciples of Mortis>

Qumi Дата: Четверг, 30.04.2009, 23:07 | Сообщение # 9
And nothing has been done... no man was charged with that translation, moreover the english discussion part has become a trash bin area where all spam from the forum is automatically transfered... i wrote few times about it to administration, but it keeps ignoring me, giving no answers... if this is how they treat international community then I don't want to be a mod there - I even submitted a resign from my function but then - I'm again ignored and still am a mod there.... :/
Денисик Дата: Четверг, 30.04.2009, 23:09 | Сообщение # 10
Can I help? What do you need to be translated?

"...Эльфы - наикрутейшие нагибаторы всея Невендаара." (с-Inno)
Qumi Дата: Четверг, 30.04.2009, 23:35 | Сообщение # 11
I was general... info they give to the community, there is some translation given, but the PRs that are on the forum just ignore english part or don't know it, the new PR didn't even say hello there... So it was more about a PR who would answer the questions of the mutlinational community, thus translate the info they posses, by giving answers ;-)

Сообщение отредактировал Qumi - Четверг, 30.04.2009, 23:36
SoCrat Дата: Четверг, 30.04.2009, 23:36 | Сообщение # 12
Balance Keeper
Qumi, move on to our forum. ;) Two guys from .dat have visited this forum today. Do not hesitate to use us if you need any translation or an explanation.)
Qumi Дата: Суббота, 02.05.2009, 10:09 | Сообщение # 13
Somebody wrote to me that .dat has no PR right now, cuz they fired Marina... well there is somebody like a PR or maybe she's the new PR: http://disciples3.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=155682#post155682 . She's from .dat ... I'm kinda of tired of all this... i'll be just silently waiting for the game...
Денисик Дата: Суббота, 02.05.2009, 11:54 | Сообщение # 14
2 Qumi
My nickname is Денисик, not Somebody :) This one isn't PR, but she is really from DAT. She was asked about it in the russian part of that forum and answered smth. like "not too much work on that stage of mastering the game". So, she is just "one of", not especially for taking care of a fun's communitee. And I say again: if you need to translate any news - just ask. Also you told Ftor agreed to help with translating questions for dev's. You wanted help - now you have a possibility of being helped, but don't want...

"...Эльфы - наикрутейшие нагибаторы всея Невендаара." (с-Inno)
Qumi Дата: Суббота, 02.05.2009, 18:44 | Сообщение # 15
That's why I wrote somebody, I don't have cyrylica signs or know them and i got a mail from the forum, i don't read cyrylica so i got no idea what is the name and what is the normal word :-P

Well, i don't recall devs answering questions in english part, besides PRs. You don't understand... it's not just about translating questions, anyway could you translate every single question of users from international part? Could you do it at the time they wished it to post? But still it's not about translating questions, cuz it feels somehow being lower. It's like when you're in bad terms with somebody and need his help, so you ask other person to ask for help instead of you. The problem is that akella, .dat are mostly ignoring the international community, caring only about the russian fans. It feels like being moved aside. Once the international or SFI forum was quite active, now it's deserted due this, cuz there is no feedback from the devs. Even more - they treat international community like trash, thinking that we'll buy everything they gave without thinking of our needs, they even literary treat international community like trash, moving there all spam topics from all over the forum. So it's not just about translating.

Lands of Nevendaar » Nevendaar. International Realm. » Disciples » Being ignored and irriated
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск: