Приветствуем Вас, Прохожий (Guest) | RSS
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: SoCrat  
Lands of Nevendaar » Nevendaar. International Realm. » Disciples » Tavern "The Crossroad of Seven Winds" (You are welcome, fatigued traveller ...)
Tavern "The Crossroad of Seven Winds"
SoCrat Дата: Суббота, 17.11.2007, 00:51 | Сообщение # 1
Balance Keeper
Статус: Offline
Are you a knight or a mountaineer? Are you a demonologist or an archon? Or, perhaps ... are you a necromancer? Anyway, you are welcome!

It doesn't matter who you are. Here you may always tell your story to the Tavern-keeper. And he always listens ... but wait a moment!
He's filling your mug with some strong drink. Hum ... now - you may continue your tale...)

Renegade Дата: Среда, 23.01.2008, 11:13 | Сообщение # 2
Магистр Серой Гильдии (Master of the Grey Guild)
Hello - em... bring me a glass of ... some alcohol drink ... I mean I want to kill my brain, you know... My life is so hard... Do you undesrstand?

"У добряка Квинси"
А ведь все могло быть гораздо лучше.
SoCrat Дата: Среда, 23.01.2008, 15:08 | Сообщение # 3
Balance Keeper
Quote (Renegade)
Do you undesrstand?

I hope so.) What about a glass of pure ethanol?) It may help, you know. ;)

P.S. And please, introduce yourself, somehow.)

Renegade Дата: Среда, 23.01.2008, 16:51 | Сообщение # 4
Магистр Серой Гильдии (Master of the Grey Guild)
Quote (SoCrat)
And please, introduce yourself, somehow.

Do you know a little funny story about introduction? (I will translate it from Russian)

This story has happened far-far away, long-long ago. King of that land let his heralds to make a bow-competition. A lot of famous heroes had come there and competition started.
First was a man. He took his bow, arrow and told to one judge to put an apple on his head. The judge made this, man went away for 50 meters, shooted and hit a fruit. All people applauded to him.
Man bowed to the public and said: "I'm Robin Hood".
Next was an elf. He asked a judge to put a cherry on his head, went away for 100 meters, hit the cherry and said: "I'm Willy TheBest". All people applauded to him too.
Next was a cyclops, he gave a cherry-stone to a judge, went away for 150 meters, took a big-big (I can say GREAT) stone from the ground and throwed it from behind his back. All public was quiet and shocked - he killed the judge for a one throw.
Cyclops had heard a silence and said: "I'm... I'm...". He'd turned back and saw the killed man and continued: "I'm... sorry".

Sorry for my grammar....

"У добряка Квинси"
А ведь все могло быть гораздо лучше.
Lands of Nevendaar » Nevendaar. International Realm. » Disciples » Tavern "The Crossroad of Seven Winds" (You are welcome, fatigued traveller ...)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: