Приветствуем Вас, Прохожий (Guest) | RSS
  • Страница 9 из 9
  • «
Модератор форума: FairYng, Saltov  
Lands of Nevendaar » Основной Раздел » Моддинг » Disciples II: Revenge of the Greenskins - первый краш (Перипетии судьбы фанатского проекта)
Disciples II: Revenge of the Greenskins - первый краш
Vadzra7317 Дата: Пятница, 19.03.2021, 15:43 | Сообщение # 121
Статус: Offline
Hi gumanany, I don't have all of the materials available, but some things were created, i.e. the unit trees, with the corresponding attack types, skills and abilities, the magic system, with the description of the the different types of spells. The unit descriptions you can actually check in here: http://nevendaar.com/forum/27-858-50727-16-1256479882

I will probably post the rest of the info some time soon.

BTW, another group is currently working on several mods for D2. They have advanced quite a bit with the code decompilation. Also, they are planning to add new race to the game, but this time it is going to be merfolk.

For Greenskins project to continue, I suppose it would've been good to contact those modders and ask whether they will be happy to continue this project as well. Most on demand skill required for that to happen, I suppose would be the animators / art-designers. Programmers are needed as well, but possibly that other group I've mentioned will advance enough for the other races to be added.
gumanany Дата: Пятница, 19.03.2021, 22:40 | Сообщение # 122
Vadzra7317, A feather. The project started 2009. I really wanted to see it completed, to see the new playable race (faction). About the newts, could you tell me what is the name of this mod they are working on? I also imagined the newts as a new faction in addition to the greenskins. I hope to have the opportunity to get to know these projects. you could give me their names if possible.
Vadzra7317 Дата: Суббота, 20.03.2021, 11:48 | Сообщение # 123
Sure. And then all of the activity on this project stopped at around October 2013. Recently people started work on decompiling D2 code. And they made much progress, compare to what was done in the past. But this is a completely different group of people. I presume as they wanted to do something original, they have decided to go ahead with the different race, not the one, which was attempted previously. So, now they are working on merfolk race. If that is successful, and it has more chances to succeed than the Greenksins, then Greenkskins project could be potentially resurrected provided there are people who still want to see it through...
Lands of Nevendaar » Основной Раздел » Моддинг » Disciples II: Revenge of the Greenskins - первый краш (Перипетии судьбы фанатского проекта)
  • Страница 9 из 9
  • «
Поиск: