Приветствуем Вас, Прохожий (Guest) | RSS
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: SoCrat  
Lands of Nevendaar » Nevendaar. International Realm. » Disciples » Concerning the Project (Please, post here all your wishes ...)
Concerning the Project
SoCrat Дата: Пятница, 16.11.2007, 21:10 | Сообщение # 1
Balance Keeper
Статус: Offline
hi
Dear English-speaking Participants of the Forum,

Please, post here all your wishes and suggestions concerned with the Nevendaar Project. We'll consider them carefully and with interest.

Thank you in advance for your propositions,
The Keepers of the Site.

Sentry Дата: Среда, 21.11.2007, 18:19 | Сообщение # 2
I do not have suggestions for now, I just want to thank you for what you do about us, the international fans. We really appreciate it. Thank you, guys!

...you used to kiss like no one had done before...
SoCrat Дата: Пятница, 08.02.2008, 19:58 | Сообщение # 3
Balance Keeper
We are always glad to meet you on the roads of Nevendaar.)

Добавлено (08.02.2008, 19:58)
---------------------------------------------
Two houndred Nevendaar dwellers are already here. Join us!)

ImperialDane Дата: Воскресенье, 23.03.2008, 19:00 | Сообщение # 4
What is the nevandaar project to be precise ?
SoCrat Дата: Понедельник, 05.05.2008, 21:52 | Сообщение # 5
Balance Keeper
It exists
- to join the all Disciples series fans (before and after D3-release), proposing them the latest Disciples news and giving them a place for contacts, Disciples-RPGs and also Disciples-maps, Disciples-fan-fiction, Disciples-fan-art, Disciples-mods and Disciples-screen-shots exchange,
- to collect any kind of information concerning the Disciples series,
and the like ...

Добавлено (05.05.2008, 21:52)
---------------------------------------------
More than a hundred Disciples fans joined us during the last four months, it's about one new forum participant per day. We hope, you'll be the next one!

yakarcaner2000 Дата: Четверг, 25.07.2019, 16:03 | Сообщение # 6
I was looking for Mods in Disciples II but I can't find it on this forum some reason also english is not my native languague soo yea also is there Discord for this Forum because modding

I know only english and Turkish
BackFromHell Дата: Четверг, 25.07.2019, 20:18 | Сообщение # 7
Пожиратель душ (Predator of souls)
yakarcaner2000, Hi there. I'm a member of the development team of DoM's MoD.

Recently, I've managed to translate it to English. You can try it if you want.
But i didn't have time to translate the ReadMe file =D

To be short: this modification has a complex effect on the game balance. Many unpopular units were edited to make them more viable. For example, Death gets AOE attack, 1-target healers of Empire get double attack, gnomish armored units from warrior tech-tree get wards or ability to Shutter armor. Talking about Shutter, there are was more units using armor now, so Shutter can be really convenient.

Lord types are affected by this MoD too - you will get different perks on level-ups depending on your lord type.

Moreover, this MoD extends the functional of WorldEdit, letting you, for example, to add weapon wards to units, or to add "summoned units" to the party.

Regular neutral units get more interesting growth characteristics with level and, as a bonus, there will be new units for every faction, which have their own tech-tree and require buildings for upgrades. However, new units cannot be hired at the capital and you have to add them to mercenary camps via WorldEdit.

Item system was altered too:
-All helmets in the game are now equipped to the book slot, so Arcane Knowledge perk becomes far more viable.
-All spheres and talismans were buffed. Talismans are now used only for summoning units, spheres - for everything except summoning units.
-There will be no permanent potions anymore - these potions will now give you sufficient buff for 1 day. Like vampirism.
-Sometimes you will find mana crystals, which can be sold for specific mana points.

You can download the DoM's MoD here: https://u.to/V9rtFQ
(you will need the latest version of Rise of the Elves)

<Hunting for living>

Я предупредил вас товарищи из ДОМ. Насчет захватов, доминирований, провакаций и прочей херни из мозга Ромеля! -Курлович
Мы фанаты Дисайплес... Мы привыкли ждать. -Gor
Это не какой-нибудь обычный бред, это нетленнеший трешак я все уже в блокнот закинул. -Gorgar

Сообщение отредактировал BackFromHell - Четверг, 25.07.2019, 20:26
norvezskayasemga Дата: Пятница, 26.07.2019, 17:29 | Сообщение # 8
yakarcaner2000, hello

You can download BFW mod 1.42 here: http://d2ext.sklabs.ru/ru/mods
English version is availaible, but translation is not good.
Besides version 1.42 the archive contains link to intermediate version (russian language only).
English 1.43 will come later.

The mod contains all content of DoM's mod 3.01 and some additional one:
123 units, 101 items, 36 spells, 55 terrain objects and change of AI settings to increase difficulty.

Screenshots with units:

Some items:

Some spells icons:

Свой мод с блэкджеком и шлюхами
Арена с куртизанками и преферансом
Lands of Nevendaar » Nevendaar. International Realm. » Disciples » Concerning the Project (Please, post here all your wishes ...)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: